Galactic Civilizations III v3.2 takes faction personality traits
into account, improves game AI, and more
We're launching a version update today that increases the effects of a civilization's personality traits on diplomacy, conversations, and what ships to build. The Intrigue AI has also hired an accountant to better manage its taxes, and we've made a few adjustments to the Heroes of Star Control: Origins DLC. More details on the changes are below!
v3.2 Changelog Notes
- Stars are placed a slightly further apart than before in order to make each system independent from others.
- AI more aggressive at sending out constructors to build starbases
- Personality traits are given much greater consideration when deciding what topics the civilization wants to discuss.
- Personality traits are now given much greater consideration for deciding what types of ships to build when at peace.
- Personality traits are now given much greater consideration when deciding what kinds of treaties and offers to give to the player.
- Diplomacy ability bonus to relations reduced from 2 to 1.
- AI manages its tax rate more effectively.
- Changed default # of colonies before a government is allowed from 3 to 2.
Heroes of Star Control
- If you don't own the either the Mercenaries or Intrigue expansion packs, you can now still get Jeff
- Jeff is already perfect and shuns your attempts to "upgrade" him
- Added custom Starbases for Mukay, Tywom, and Free Trandals (Mowlings starbases are unchanged)
Don't have Galactic Civilizations III? Get it now!
Owners, the v3.2 update is ready and waiting for you in your Steam client.
Don't forget to pick up the Intrigue Expansion and Heroes of Star Control: Origins DLC!
www.galciv3.com | www.galciv3.com/intrigue