We have a hot patch for 3.5, largely focused on fixing problems in the new tech trees as well as restoring mod functionality. Read below for details.
- Mods now load properly.
- Fixed an issue keeping players from researching the "Hyperfield Projection" tree
- Ancient factions can now research "Inherent Talent"
- Ancient factions can now research the "Precursor Tradition" tree
- Devout factions can now research "The Path" tree
- Intuitive factions can now research the "Xeno Anthropology" tree
- Scavenger factions can now research the "Recovery" tree
- Vigilant factions can now research the "Stellar Forge" tree
- Knowledgeable factions can now research the "Gravitonics" tree
- Removed non-working Durantium costs on hull sizes (no actual impact since they weren't working anyway)
- Re-assigned some ship classes to have the appropriate strategic icon (bombers now have bomber icons) which will sort them into their right category for the ship style set builder.
- Fixing a bug where repeatedly saving and loading games within a single game session would increase the save game sizes. Fix is not retroactive.
- Fix for custom citizen images and flavor text not showing up.
- Changed Tourism adjacency on the Consulate bonus to 200% from 2%.
- Removed references to the "Trade Capital" in the tech tree because the improvement was removed from the game.
- Fixed issues that prevented Synthetics from accessing advanced Trading techs
- Nebula movement penalty costs work properly again
- Train Celebrities now requires Cultural Beacon, not Diplomatic Corp
- Added alternate trigger to end mission 1 the Korath colonize Yiven III.
- You can no longer place Bazaars in the map editor if you don't own Mercenaries Expansion Pack
- Fixed typos in the campaign
- Fixed a couple of MP crashes
- Synthetic, and Silicon-based life forms no longer get the Disease event because machines don't get sick. They just get angry.