We have prepared a patch for you focused on squashing bugs and improving balance. Read below for details
- General improvements to turn times.
- Improved performance on lower end video cards.
Gameplay / Balance
- [Crusade] Factory output increased.
- AI much better about prioritizing construction of transports if they have military dominance.
- Assassination event made more common
- Fixed issue where the AI move limit was being doubled multiplied.
- AI now has a separate mid and late game strategy system rather than relying on a single strategy the entire game.
- Shipyards are no longer transferred to a player when a given player surrenders.
- More techs provide administrative points.
- AI bonuses at higher difficulty levels reduced due to improvements in AI.
- Yellow stars are more likely to have habitable planets than previously.
- Culture Module balance pass (slight decrease in culture output).
- Adjacency bonuses for factories made to be the same as research buildings.
- Cities now require Durantium and Promethion to construct in addition to food.
- Changed Work Camp from base 5% manufacturing bonus to 2.5%, which makes upgrading to a Forced labor camp (5%) more appealing
- Added morale bonus to Slave Works upgrade so you didn't lose that bonus from the lower tier improvement
- Updated Yor tech tree so they can build the advanced research and economic starbase modules.
- [Crusade] Unit's gender is now the same on the peer and the host (prevents desyncs)
- "Word on the Street" calculates the same number of planets for each player (prevents desyncs)
- Fixed various other desyncs
- Custom maps once again load for multiplayer games
- You can no longer eject ships from starbases you don't own. Nasty cheaters!
- [Crusade] the planet window now only shows a Legions Available stat, instead of Garrisons and Legions as two separate stats on the screen
- Fixed incorrect texture on relic ship part
- Stationing a transport at a starbase will no longer kill everyone on board.
- The Alerts listbox scrollbar will no longer scroll past the bounds of the listbox
- Starbases now correctly show up in the ship style set editor
- Fixed typos