I'm talking about the goodies that appear on colony tiles, specifically. So many questions:
- Does the bonus I get apply just by virtue of possessing it?
- If i trade it away to another Civ, will the physical object still exist on my colony? Do i still get a bonus from it?
- What happens if i trade it away and then bulldoze it?
- Do they stack? What happens if i end up with two of the same? (They say 'one per player', but you never know). On even small maps, i tend to get a lot of repeats.
- Is there anywhere i can track these things, or do they just mysteriously apply bonuses in the background?
If you have any insights, thanks in advance!