Hi there... I'm a new player to GalCiv3, used to play GalCiv2 a lot...
- What dose "request constructor" do on the star bases?
- The tile bonuses on the world maps, do they activate no matter what building is placed in it, or do I have to put in a build that has that trait. Like for example if the tile is +tourism do you need to build a tourist building on it for that bonus to activate?
- What is the +Military trait on a tile mean? I can not see any buildings that use it apart from shipyard.
- Is module stacking working as intended? It seams totally broken. You can stack sensors on ships and get huge map reveals.
- Are they planning to add more races?
- Is it possible to share ship designs with other players? I mean the base hull design, not the actual one with the modules and stuff
- Is there anyway to "play by email" in GalCiv multiplayer?
- How do you add modals to your starships?
- If you influence increases around a starbase mine and envelops a new mining node, will it start mining, or do you need to build a starbase for ever node not in that initial influence ring that start with?
- How dose trade and tourism work.. I cannot seam to get it to do anything.
- Population Growth is important as more pop increases building output, how can I tell if the population is expanding?
- What are prorotypes? Like I made a design with a new tech and the ship showed as prototype I was sure I had the special resource in stock but it was grayed out and I couldn't build it? Can someone explain what the deal with these things are?
thanks for the help!