I'm sure I'm missing something, and it may be in another thread or Wiki somewhere, but the following are confusing me:
1) Can you have more than 1 tourist building on a planet? I can only build 1 port of call even if I have 2 tourist boosting tiles.
2) Is Approval in? I rarely have problems holding 100% approval.
3) Benevolent Outreach 2 and 3: 2 says a class 10 planet but gives me a random class planet each game, and 3 does not boost starting population in new colonies.
4) How useful is +10 production in new capital (Malevolent). I have no idea what it actually does. There is a tech that grants +1 per planet, same question.
5) Why can't we choose how to specialize a starbase when we plant it? Makes more sense than sending a second constructor and trying remember which starbase was built for what.
6) Is there a UI that shows which choice you took on founding the planet? Or is it only available in mouseover? Being able to see at a glance if a planet is + production or - approval would be nice.
7) Tourism seems unbalanced / OP / wip. Once I get it I rarely need to put any production into wealth.
8) Seems wasteful that the free planets you get from Benevolent start at max pop. I use colony ships to siphon off the pop so it will grow back.